My CCTV is one of the best and a free Android Application which allows users to see live videos of the P2P cam directly on Android Smartphones. Yes it now possible, by using the domain IP address of the camera users can have the live surveillance directly on Android Smartphones.
This powerful app s presented to you by the top developers of min jung youn. Thanks to the developers that now we do not need wires and cables for cam management as uses can easily do it with the help of the IP address. To use the application all you need to do is to configure the security cam with the app. To do so you have to enter Cam name, sometimes port name and most importantly enter the correct IP address of the camera. Once done connect Android Smartphone with the internet connection to see live streaming. Other than WiFi this app also works on 3G and 4G connection.
Similar App: Viewtron CCTV DVR Viewer App For PC (Windows-Mac)
My CCTV application comes with a lot of features. It not just give live streaming of cam, in fact, it comes with motion detector feature. This feature gives alert and notifications to users whenever the app detects motion in the video of the camera. Furthemore, if the cam supports intercom feature then this app allow you to have two-way talk communication.
The best thing about this application is that it records videos of the camera. It records videos of the cam on regular basis. Its mean you can access previous videos of the cam anytime you want to. These saved videos are stored in the app users can view these videos are played through a video layer and thus you will be able to get features such as zoom in, zoom out, listen audio, take screenshots and much more. So to conclude we must say that it is one such application by which users can manage videos of P2P cams easily. Below you can see links by which you can get My CCTV on Smartphones.
Now, if you are looking for How to Download My CCTV For PC then move on to guide below. You can download My CCTV on Windows and Mac and enjoy it on bigger screens now. There is no official way to get My CCTV on Laptop & PC. But you can use some emulators to download My CCTV For PC. You can download My CCTV on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS. So, follow the steps given below and Download My CCTV on PC on both laptop and Desktop PC running Windows & Mac.
How to Download My CCTV For PC (Windows/Mac)
- First of all, Download any of the android emulators given below.
- Now, Open the Android Emulator you just installed to Download My CCTV For PC.
- Enter all the Credentials required to start using your Android Emulator. You will also have to enter your Google Account credentials to continue using Play Store.
- Now, you need to follow My CCTV and there are three ways you can get it.
- First of all, you can get it by following the Download button given in the Play Store box at the end of the post. If you want to do it entirely from the emulator then follow steps given below.
- If there is a search icon in your emulator then enter “My CCTV” in the bar and click on the “Search using Google Play” option. Once you find My CCTV, install it. If you don’t have Search using “Google Play” option in your emulator then follow next step.
- Go to the My Apps Section of your emulator and trace the System apps there. From the list of apps open Google Play Store and search for My CCTV there. Once you find My CCTV start installing it immediately.
- Once you have installed My CCTV for PC using the sites given above find it from Apps section. If you have Search bar type My CCTV there and select it to start enjoying My CCTV For PC.
That’s all for How to Download My CCTV For PC. There is a bundle of other similar guides that you can follow on TechnicDroid and solve your issues. If you like the guide please leave feedback and Share with your friends. All your feedback and queries are welcome, So, feel free to do so.