There are many apps available on Google Play Store which help you manage videos of the P2P cam. But, if you are looking for the best IP Cam video surveillance app then try Web Camera Online App. This application is available to download for free on Android Smartphones, developed by WEB HOST, LLC. With this application, users can easily control security cams and DVRs. Basically, this app uses the domain IP address of the camera for the management of cctv cams. With the help of interent connection, this app gives live streaming of the cam directly on your Android devcie. The internet connection is required must to use this app, so make sure that it is connected with the app. It also works on mobile networks such as 3G and 4G connection.
This app gives live surveillance of the camera in HD video quality. Users can see the surveillance anytime or anywhere they want to. All it needs is a Wifi or 3G, 4G connection. This application becomes very popular among Smartphone users becuase it comes with excellent features. These features include two-way talk, playback, take screenshots, motion detection and much more. Two-way talk feature allows users to communicate just like an intercom. Playback feature allows users to see previous videos of the camera anytime as it records all videos. Motion detector feature helps users get alert on the Smartphone whenever this app detects a motion in the cam video. Furthemore users can take screenshots while seeing the video, Not just that in fact you can zoom in, zoom out, see the video in the landscape as well as Portrait.
So, all in all, it is one of the best application by which users can easily manage and control videos of security cams. Below you can see links by which you can easily download Web Camera Online App on your Android and iOS devices.
Web Camera Online App on App Store (Not Available)
Now, if you are looking for How to Download Web Camera Online For PC then move on to guide below. You can download Web Camera Online on Windows and Mac and enjoy it on bigger screens now. There is no official way to get Web Camera Online on Laptop & PC. But you can use some emulators to download Web Camera Online For PC. You can download Web Camera Online on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS. So, follow the steps given below and Download Web Camera Online on PC on both laptop and Desktop PC running Windows & Mac.
How to Download Web Camera Online For PC (Windows/Mac)
- First of all, Download any of the android emulators given below.
- Now, Open the Android Emulator you just installed to Download Web Camera Online For PC.
- Enter all the Credentials required to start using your Android Emulator. You will also have to enter your Google Account credentials to continue using Play Store.
- Now, you need to follow Web Camera Online and there are three ways you can get it.
- First of all, you can get it by following the Download button given in the Play Store box at the end of the post. If you want to do it entirely from the emulator then follow steps given below.
- If there is a search icon in your emulator then enter “Web Camera Online” in the bar and click on the “Search using Google Play” option. Once you find Web Camera Online, install it. If you don’t have Search using “Google Play” option in your emulator then follow next step.
- Go to the My Apps Section of your emulator and trace the System apps there. From the list of apps open Google Play Store and search for Web Camera Online there. Once you find Web Camera Online start installing it immediately.
- Once you have installed Web Camera Online for PC using the sites given above find it from Apps section. If you have Search bar type Web Camera Online there and select it to start enjoying Web Camera Online For PC.
That’s all for How to Download Web Camera Online For PC. There is a bundle of other similar guides that you can follow on TechnicDroid and solve your issues. If you like the guide please leave feedback and Share with your friends. All your feedback and queries are welcome, So, feel free to do so.